Monday, November 23, 2009

Star Wars Birthday Cake: Darth Vader Carolina Cakes & Confections

My son wanted a Darth Vader Birthday Cake. I was extremely ill during his birthday
it really sucked. Turns out I"M ALLERGIC to WHEAT! Yeah I know me, allergic to wheat. I'm doing a lot better now. I felt like I was 60, and I had taking two weeks off because I was soooooo tired, too tired to make this even... the vacation was not helping, I had to take a long nap before dinner, how sad. Happy Birthday Baby!
Well Anyway, we celebrated his birthday at Elizabeth's Pizza, sorry, I don't post pictures of my son on the internet, because of all the sickies out there, but this is his cake. Its a vanilla and chocolate cheesecake. I know these are not in order, but this is just day two of me using Windows 7, so just some getting used to.

This is a photo taken at night. It is very hard to show the details. I tried hard though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Choir Boy

Baby Choir Boy
"Oh Holy Night"

Anniversay Cupcakes

Anniversay Cupcakes
One Cupcake Meant for Two

Beach Theme

Beach Theme
Christopher's 7th Birthday Party

Pampered Pink CupCakes

Pampered Pink CupCakes
Pretty In Pink Party