Monday, November 23, 2009

Carolina Cakes & Confections Has been Awarded Top Cupcake, By Wedding Stand

My Cupcakes Take the Cake!

We are so proud to be chosen as Top Cupcake from such an incredible Wedding Publication. We are proud to have chosen so quickly since we have been in business for just under a year. We have many many fun things planned for our little company. I have had people ask me to use some of my designs, and I greatly appreciate it, at the same time I am also seeing some design swiping, which is upsetting, and because of my copyrights which are placed on my badge, it's also illegal. Again we are really really happy Thanks Wedding Stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Choir Boy

Baby Choir Boy
"Oh Holy Night"

Anniversay Cupcakes

Anniversay Cupcakes
One Cupcake Meant for Two

Beach Theme

Beach Theme
Christopher's 7th Birthday Party

Pampered Pink CupCakes

Pampered Pink CupCakes
Pretty In Pink Party