Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Cupcakes Puppies For Twins Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing and Vanilla Cupcakes with Carolina Icing



Our birthday puppy cupcakes were voted as Two of Cupcakes Takes The Cake Favorites... By Rachel.  It was fun to do, and made for twins boy and  girl.  I did not post the picture for a while because I have been so busy at the bakery and kind of forgot about the pictures... I've also had posting problems because of our name change.  I've got most things running again, but let me know if you are having problems with the blog.   For now our cupcakes are for custom orders only, but you never know that may change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Choir Boy

Baby Choir Boy
"Oh Holy Night"

Anniversay Cupcakes

Anniversay Cupcakes
One Cupcake Meant for Two

Beach Theme

Beach Theme
Christopher's 7th Birthday Party

Pampered Pink CupCakes

Pampered Pink CupCakes
Pretty In Pink Party