Friday, May 22, 2009

Beach Birthday Cake: Vanilla Cake, Vanilla Buttercream Filled with Raspberry Mousse



Did anyone else out there have a bad day today? I locked my keys in the car this morning and barely got this last cake of the day finished for pick-up. I had planned to add some waves but ran out of time. This is our birthday beach cake with surf boards, palms and hibiscus flowers. Perfect for the Memorial Day weekend. I rushed to take a couple of pics sorry no close- ups. I got two big hugs from my customer... Thank you Robin. Oh yes, thank you to the gentleman who called the Taxi service for me then insisted to pay for my car being unlocked. I'll never forget that nice gesture and you will be in my prayers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Choir Boy

Baby Choir Boy
"Oh Holy Night"

Anniversay Cupcakes

Anniversay Cupcakes
One Cupcake Meant for Two

Beach Theme

Beach Theme
Christopher's 7th Birthday Party

Pampered Pink CupCakes

Pampered Pink CupCakes
Pretty In Pink Party