Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Corporate Cakes: The New GE Nuclear Power Plant.

Here is my version of  The World's Safest Nuclear Power Plant.  I was contacted by an engineer at GE to come up with a Nuclear power plant to celebrate a new Sustainable Plant being built in Virginia,   that was somewhat fun and playful.  Having already such a full plate and only contacted  just days ahead, I had to come up with a plan of action.  I asked him if I could make the building Wonky which means to lean to onside and he was fine with that.  Making structural buildings in a short amount of time is very, very hard so I knew that I was making the right decision to make it more topsy turvy.  The cake is all edible, including the windows.  We placed a radio on the cake for a joke that read “Radio Activity”, which received a big laugh! dumprGE_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Choir Boy

Baby Choir Boy
"Oh Holy Night"

Anniversay Cupcakes

Anniversay Cupcakes
One Cupcake Meant for Two

Beach Theme

Beach Theme
Christopher's 7th Birthday Party

Pampered Pink CupCakes

Pampered Pink CupCakes
Pretty In Pink Party